Here you’ll find useful resources to help you learn more about the Alavese Plains and plan your trip.
Tourism Map (Spanish/Basque – english/français)
Mapa de rutas por la Llanada Alavesa (cast/eus)
Virtual Plain. Website with 360º view, brochures, maps, etc…
- Painted churches of the Alavese Plains (Spa/ Bas/ Eng)
- Walled town of Agurain-Salvatierra (Spa/ Bas/ Eng)
- Henaio Celtic hillfort (Spa/ Bas/ Eng)
- Zalduondo Ethnography Museum (Spa/ Bas/ Eng)
- Garaio Provincial Park and Mendixur Birding Park (Spa/ Bas/ Eng)
- Aizkorri-Aratz Visitors’ Centre (Spa/ Bas/ Eng)
- Nature Walks (Spa/ Bas/ Eng)
Our Social Media Profiles
We’re on Youtube, Facebook Twitter and Instagram. Follow us to stay in the know!
If you’d like to receive our “Enjoying the Alavese Plains”, sign up here.
Want to see all the Alavese Plains routes on Wikiloc? Find them here.
You can also view them on this map.
Reserving Guided Tours of the Gems of the Plains >
You can make a reservation by calling the Alavese Plains Tourism Office (0034 945 30 29 31) or sending an email to email@example.com